Monday, July 22, 2013

A Note to The One that Looks for Me





Thanks Marie for this topic!








Dear you,

If you’ve ever wondered if I think about you too, please know that I do.

I am writing this letter for you to remember that each day, I am doing all that I can to be a worthy person for you.

Each morning when you wake up, I am hoping that you’re happy and well. Dear, get yourself quick, and don’t be late. Take your breakfast and be full, I myself am starving too. I’m fond of hot chocolate and pancakes, will that be okay with you?

Do you love listening to music too? If so, please hear the songs that I am playing for you. I was changing tracks these days, so I hope there are times that we have the same play. When my music gets to you, be warm and feel that I’m right there too.

In your busy times sweetheart, be confident that I am with you. I am the comfy chair, the calming air, and even the weird noise that cheers you. Take your time, I’ll understand. Just do your best, I am proud of you. I, myself, may be busy sometimes, forgive me if I will borrow my heart. I may do other things more frequently, but it doesn’t mean that we’re growing apart.

And at those moments when you’re in doubt if you’ll still find me, be brave and keep in mind that we are for each other, of course, we are meant to be. We may be lost in track, but sure it won’t take us too long. Besides, I am also fighting, so please, just please stay strong to move on.

Dear you, please have courage. Constantly pray and take care. Don’t worry about me, I’m a grown up girl, I can take care of myself. I may cry sometimes because I am longing for you. But just focus on your way, I know you’ll be getting here too.  

So if you’ve ever wondered if I look for you too, yes, I’m in a hurry to finally find you.

Love,

The One that Waits for You.







No comments:

Post a Comment